Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Expectations towards the New Zealand trip

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Kelvin Ho, a form 4 student this year.   8 days later i will be heading to New Zealand (NZ) for studying and experiencing the culture there.  All of us are feeling really excited.
My expectations are pretty simple, for instance i would like to meet friendly people over there to teach me some of the cultures and lifestyles in New Zealand as this is what we come to NZ for, experiencing cultures around the world and to practice our English.   Also I would like to breath some fresh air in NZ as i grew up in a urbanized area, breathing unclean air everyday and that does no good to my health.    Nevertheless, I would also want to take a look at the world outside an urban area, outside an international metropolis.
These are few of my expectations towards the NZ trip, but i am sure i can learn more than what i expected to learn over in NZ :)

By Kelvin and Woody

No comments:

Post a Comment