Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What a wonderful world! By Miss Kam

A song to share with all of you first:

What A Wonderful World
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3yCcXgbKrE)

Thanks all of you for coming back for THREE days so that we all prepared ourselves well for the experiences in New Zealand.

I didn't get as excited as I am now what I first knew I was going to New Zealand this summer because of WORK. Not until I spent these THREE days with all of you playing games, doing drama, learning how to solve problems. And now I am going to a whole new world with a group of energetic and well-manned students. And of course, with Miss Chuuuuu.

Hope all of you will enjoy the trip and treasure the learning opportunity dearly. I will post some pictures of the pre-trip orientation here later on.

Kids~ Speak English and have a lot of fun using it for REAL :)))

Take a lot of pictures and videos.





No comments:

Post a Comment